INFORMATIVE REPORT ON THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING IN COMPLIANCE WITH ART. 13 OF THE ITALIAN LEGISLATIVE DECREE No. 196/2003
Dear Customer, in compliance with Art. 13 of the Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 (here following referred to as Consolidation Text) and as to the personal data which the company Sempione S.n.c. di Lucio e Alessandra Taiano will be entitled to process, we hereby inform you as follows:
1. Purpose of the data processing.
The mere purpose of data processing is the fair and complete performance of the contract drawn up with you.
2. Methods of the processing.
• The processing is carried out through the operations or set of operations stated in Art. 4 para. 1 point a) of the Consolidation Text: collection, recording, organization, keeping, interrogation, elaboration, modification, selection, retrieval, comparison, utilization, interconnection, blocking, communication, erasure and destruction of data.
• The operations can be carried out with or without the help of electronic or automated means.
• The processing is performed by the data controller and/or by the persons in charge of the processing.
3. Providing the requested data.
Providing generic personal data is strictly necessary for the performance of the activities as per point 1.
4. Denial to transfer the data.
The possible denial of the subject to the transfer of personal data as described in point 3 implies the impossibility to carry out the activities stated in point 1.
5. Data communication.
The personal data can be processed by the persons in charge of the processing and can be disclosed for the purposes stated in point 1 to external cooperators and, in general, to all those subjects who must be necessary informed for the right fulfillment of the purposes stated in point 1.
6. Data dissemination.
The generic personal data can be disseminated exclusively in case it is clearly provided for in the contract you have entered into with our company.
7. Data transfer abroad.
The personal data can be transferred to other European Union Countries or to Countries which are not members of the European Union within the purposes stated in point 1.
8. Data subject's rights.
Art. 7 of the Italian Consolidation Text grants to the data subject the possibility to exercise specific rights, among them the right to obtain from the data controller the confirmation of the existence of personal data relating to him/her and the communication of such data in an intelligible form; the data subject has the right to be informed of the source of the personal data, of the purposes and methods of the processing, of the logic applied to the processing, of the identification data concerning the data controller and the data processors; the data subject has furthermore the right to obtain the updating, the rectification and the integration of the data, the erasure, the anonymization or blocking of the data that have been processed unlawfully; the data subject has the right to object , on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her.
9. Data controller.
Data controller is Mr. Taiano Lucio, acting as partner of the company Sempione S.n.c. di Lucio e Alessandra Taiano – Registered Office: Via Sempione 69 - 21011 Casorate Sempione (VA) ITALY.